We offer comprehensive services to clients from various sectors in the field of broadly defined commercial law. Our lawyers have provided legal advice to Polish public and private companies at all stages of their activity both with respect to ongoing business matters, including to all corporate bodies (management board, supervisory board, general meetings, etc.), as well as with respect to specific issues arising from the clients' current needs. Apart from commercial law partnerships and companies, AMW ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW provides legal services to such entities as associations, foundations, entities operating in the broadly defined sphere of health care as well as to any other legal persons and organisational units.
Within the above scope our legal services include:
- establishing new partnerships and companies, foundations, associations, restructuring existing ones, drafting corporate documentation including agreements, articles of association, by-laws, formulating corporate governance rules, etc., as well as conducting such activities as dissolution or liquidation;
- drafting and negotiating shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- rendering ongoing advisory services to ownership, supervisory and management bodies as well as to individual members of such bodies;
- producing draft resolutions of company bodies, providing representation and advisory services at meetings of individual bodies;
- developing legal structures, such as financing, of transactions involing an existing company (including M&A) and supervision over their implementation;
- arranging and conducting legaldue diligenceof entities or assets subject to transactions;
- drafting and negotiating all legal transaction documentation, in particular: letters of intent, term-sheets, non-disclosure agreements, exclusivity agreements, preliminary agreements, commitment to sell and final sale agreements, transaction financing agreements, including loan agreements, collateral agreements, escrow account agreements, agreements with members of the governing bodies of individual transaction participants; performing disclosure obligations as well as drafting all other documentation related to conducting transactions;
- representation in all administrative proceedings related to transactions (UOKiK i.e. Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, consents, permits, licences);
- representation in labour or employment disputes related to conducting transactions, including drafting and negotiating settlements (such as benefits packages);
- representation in matters related to the liability of corporate authority members or the companies as a whole (including criminal liability);
- legal advice and representation in court proceedings (registration, litigation as well as criminal proceedings) and in administrative proceedings (obtaining approvals, permits, licences, filing notices, etc.).