AMW ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW also advises on labour and employment law in all matters relating to employment relationship, both individual and collective in nature. Our team have also actively participated in negotiations with trade unions, in particular, concerning benefits packages and collective bargaining agreements, as well as in collective dispute resolutions. The scope of legal assistance provided by our lawyers includes the following:
- drafting opinions on issues related to labour and employment law;
- drafting agreements, rules and regulations governing employment relations;
- representation in negotiations and drafting employment contracts, agreements with members of company bodies and managerial staff, including employment contracts with members of management boards and managerial staff;
- drafting non-competition agreements;
- participating in negotiations and drafting settlements concerning termination of contracts with members of company bodies and managerial staff;
- providing legal assistance related to termination of employment relationships, including collective redundancies;
- providing legal aid within the scope of labour and employment law disputes, including collective disputes and litigation with individual employees.