AMW ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW lawyers represent our clients at every step of the proceedings:
- in front of all trial courts;
- in front of the Supreme Court;
- in front of permanent and ad hoc arbitration courts and other out-of-court tribunals;
- In enforcement proceedings;
- in front of administrative courts;
- in criminal proceedings (also at the pre-trial stage) and petty crime proceedings, including as defender and counsel for the victim and an auxiliary prosecutor, with particular emphasis on cases involving road accidents and collisions.
We also provide assistance in pursuing claims under insurance contracts in liquidation proceedings and in insurance law litigation.
Our services also include:
- drafting letters, motions, complaints and appeals addressed to public administration bodies and local government authorities and in proceedings before such entities;
- representation before the Provincial Administrative Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, including on appeals against decisions of public administration and local government bodies;
- providing legal advice on obtaining concessions, permits and licences, including gun licence.
AMW ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW lawyers are also highly experienced in representing clients in relations of administrative and legal nature. We represent clients in all types of individual matters that result in obtaining concessions, permits, licences, consents, approvals, including gun licence, and those that require filing notices, applications, petitions, etc., as well as cases before authorities at all levels of state and local government administration.. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in providing legal aid to administrative authorities and local governments, both in constitutional cases and day-to-day legal matters.