In broadly defined banking and finance, the services provided by AMW ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW lawyers include but are not limited to the following:
- providing advice in connection with regulatory issues in banking and capital markets, e.g. related to conducting banking activities in Poland by entities from and outside the EU;
- producing and negotiating financing documents, including loan agreements (also syndicated) and borrowing agreements, agreements between creditors, subordination agreements as well as collateral and other financing documents;
- preparing terms and conditions and regulations for loans or other legal forms of securing bank receivables;
- drafting legal briefs within the scope of banking and civil law, including bank secrecy, outsourcing and personal data protection;
- performing due diligence of potential borrowers;
- performing legal analyses of loan documentation and established collaterals as well as outsourcing agreements;
- providing legal advice in connection with acquisition and disposal of pools of receivables and collection of receivables from banking activities.